Sunday, 5/5, full day Earthgym with Karen Joy Fletcher & Nate Summers
at Two Rivers Yoga Studio in Carnation, WA, 10am - 4pm
Primal, practical, playful and purposeful, Earthgym is a great extension of one’s yoga, martial arts or other movement/meditative practices. As our Earthgym is everywhere, you can use this practice with its simple nature tools in the wild, city parks, and/or your backyard to easily tap into your aliveness, creativity and joyous connection to one of our greatest teachers, Mother Earth.
Earthgym uses the simple Earth tools of sticks, stones, ropes and trees and our own two feet to tap into our childhood passions of outdoor play to learn from, discover and explore our Earth and life around us.
In this mostly outdoor workshop, we will:
- Train with the basic Earth tools (stick, stone, ropes with trees and our own two feet)
- Provide a foundation of movement structure from which you can tailor your own practice
- Open doorways to learn from all the landscapes around you
- Enjoy group, partner and solo exercises
- Culminate with a short “quest” and resources to learn more.
Class will be at beautiful Two Rivers Yoga Studio (36010 NE 80th St, Carnation, WA 98014).
Price is $75. Register through Two Rivers Yoga Studio here: https://www.tworiversyoga.com/workshops-events/